Thursday, June 26, 2008

5th Anniversary



Today makes five years since I married my beautiful wife. Five wonderful years. There have been hard times, and lean times, but now we are at a very good place in our life, marriage, and relationship. I truly do not know how I would make it without her by my side. She is my world and my everything. How blessed I am to have her with me. Life is good. 

Here is a bit of wrapping paper I designed for her anniversary gift. The 5th year is wood, and the colors are blue and pink. So I used those colors here, and bought a new dresser. Luckily the dresser is not blue and pink. Who gets paid to sit around and come up with objects and colors for wedding anniversaries anyhow?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hopefully my art will be of sone interest too.
Uncommercial.
Ping Desktop / Laptop Wallpapers
http://screenfonds.blogspot.com/
- Peter Ingestad, Sweden